The Clark Cottage Cookies



I got so many messages about you needing this recipe, So enjoy my loves! My Mother-in Law first taught me to make chocolate chip cookies when I was dating Brian. It's been something fun we do a lot when we get together at his parent's home. My husband and kids love love love these cookies!

The Clark Cottage Chocolate Chip Cookies


(I tweaked it a bit from My Mother-in-Law's Recipe)

1 cup butter room temp
1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp salt
1 1/2 tsp vanilla
1 tsp baking soda
3 cups flour
2 cups of Guittard Milk Chocolate Chips

Preheat the oven to 375 degrees

cream the butter for 30 seconds
add the sugar and cream for 30 seconds
add the eggs, salt, and vanilla then cream for 30 seconds
(this is the point when it's time to taste the creamed goodness)
add soda and stir in
add sifted flour and finish mixing until combine
Add the chocolate chips and incorporate with a wooden spoon
spoon onto cookie sheets with a regular spoon (1.5" ball)
bake for 9 or 10 minutes
remove from oven, they will look unbaked
let cool for 2 minutes then move cookies to a cooling rack
Enjoy!

I like to roll into balls and freeze then thaw out and bake or freeze cooked cookies and thaw to eat




Comments

Popular Posts